- One father with a dirty knee climbing back into his car, now late for work.
- A gaggle of giddy kids, the smaller ones still in their pajamas, the older ones now extremely close to missing the bus.
- One wet haired mother, clad in a red bathrobe and flipflops, carrying a very large and very guilty looking white and black bunny.
15 comments:
What an exciting way to start the day! (Hope things got better.)
How many exactly is a gaggle? We occasionally have that issue with a black and white creature, but I have a feeling ours is a little faster.
Hope your day goes much smoother.
Silly rabbit.
Okay, why is it that we have to rescue animals only when we are in our pajamas? I had to rescue a baby rabbit from my cats yesterday. Of course, this couldn't happen in the privacy of my backyard, just because I was in PJs that don't even match.
It's a bunny conspiracy!
At least everyone on the bus was enterained by you and your wascally wabbit!
bwaa ha ha. wish i could have seen.
I'm impressed your DH helped catch the rabbit! Mine would have probably left it be hunted for stew. ;)
Is there a female bunny in the neighborhood somewhere that we don't know about that could be the cause of these jail breaks? Is Banjo tired of celebacy?
What good times!
how close was nate this time to exterminating sweet little banjo....?
Ha! Classic :-)
Have a great day.
char
wow, and I thought you were supposed to start you day with coffee?!
Man! And I missed THAT?!?!?
Pictures would have been nice, ya know!
lol. this really had me laughing! sorry you had such a rough morning!
Like I've been telling everyone we are back from our long week, and I'm finally back to blogging again. Great to see your posts again. Hope you had a great Memorial Day weekend!
LOL!! The mental images are just too much!!!
Post a Comment