Nate is back. Let's all breath a collective sigh of relief. *Phew*
He was out of town for five days, helping his parents "Up North". They have a cabin on a beautiful lake in Minnesota and they were getting a whole lot of work done up there. I don't like to tell the internet while he is out of town. I prefer to let you know that he was gone after he is home. You know, axe murderers and everything. But he's back now, and I can sleep in peace again. (I suppose it would help if I quit watching shows about horrible savage polar bears and psycho-pregnant-lady-kidnappers.)
The kids are done with baseball practices and the actual real games begin tonight. We are entering the month of the year where we either eat supper at 4:30 or 8:00. Any great crockpot recipes would be greatly appreciated. That is if I remember to start the crock pot during the day. The next month will be pretty intense, but I just love it. Baseball season is so festive. It's the true essence of summer for us. Go Yellowjackets! Go Cardinals!
I found a new fun little website for kids. Orisinal. The games are so stinking adorable. I'm trying to steer my kids toward games like these instead of games like these. The pretty music and sweet little graphics don't go over as well with an eleven year old boy though.
A couple photos to go with previous posts. Just got them developed.
Remember the worms in the tub?

Here we have Tyler and the thorn that impaled him. I swear, it looked MUCH bigger in real life.


Shannon asked about what kind of a vehicle we drive. Sometime I'll have to tell you all about our twelve passenger van that we call "The Beast". But for now, let me direct you to some photos of the interior, with WAY too many people inside.
Off to refill my coffee mug and "attack" my day. Yeah right.
8 comments:
I love the worm picture! Too cute. You are much braver than I. I don't mind the worms if they're outside, but no bringing the worms in the house!
LOL at the picture of The Beast. I counted 10 people and a dog in the picture. ;)
Love that Orisinal site; thanks for the recommendation.
Ummm ... computer kept crashing when I tried to access the Beast, so ... I'll just close my mind and imagine it .... OH GROSS! No, it's too horrid. I can't. Must open eyes. Is that ... gum? No, not gum, uh -- is that nasal refuse on the window there? Yuuuck!
we'd love to go see the kids play some night!! the worms are great!
yeah, I'll have to imagine all of it too. Why does my ie kill everytime I try to go back from your links?
Do tell about The Beast! We have a 12-passenger that we call "The Bus." And often, it is. It's amazing how if you drive a big vehicle, tons fo kids suddenly need rides!
CUTE games!!! The difference between the two is almost too funny not to be funny!
Love the new game site. Thanks for the recomendation.
Post a Comment