I was sitting around, wallowing in my own self pity, and minding my own business. The last three days have been rough and I have allowed myself to just sit and marinate in my own whine. I have been sick, the three littlest kids were doing everything they could to make sure I didn't get any rest, and the cupboards were almost empty. Or so we thought. I didn't really feel up to a trip to the grocery store, so I was treated to the lovely complaints from my kids about how we didn't have aaaaaannnyy thing to eat. They didn't like the cereal choices and bean soup for supper wasn't going over very well. And then I read my dear friend's blog.
She would like you to think that she is as dull as dishwater, but don't let her fool you. She is wonderful and vibrant and so generous and makes the best cup of coffee for miles around. She also just wrote about some heartwrenching yet encouraging things . Things that make me feel so petty. I was sobered by what she shared and the photo she posted is stuck in my mind forever. If you want to be yanked out of a self centered funk, go see what "T" has been talking about.
1 comment:
True thoughts. Thanks for your honesty.
Post a Comment