Monday, May 22, 2006

Testing, testing, 1 2 3

Raise your hand if my blog crashes on your computer.

I am having problems with my blog and Internet Explorer. They just can't stop bickering and it usually results in all sorts of errors. Interestingly enough, it doesn't happen when I use FireFox. Give me a status check people.

I hate to say it, but the argyle might have to go.......

22 comments:

Sarah said...

Your blog, including the argyle, is wonderful on my internet explorer! As always!!

Anonymous said...

Nope, fine here, on Explorer.

owlhaven said...

Works fine with me on IE

Mary

Anonymous said...

works fine here.

email WDM if you want graphic help with your blog.

Kathryn Thompson said...

I have no problems here... And I love the argyle.

Michelle said...

I love the argyle! Just ran across your blog and have enjoyed it tons! BTW, no problems with internet explorer.

Have a wonder filled day!

Truth said...

Raising my hand! It is usually when clicking on a link or when leaving a comment. Then I get an error message and it shuts down IE.

Anonymous said...

If I am at your blog and hit the "back" button, my computer demands to send a report to Microsoft. Buh-bye, internet. But the computer itself doesn't crash...the internet disappears.

My husband LOVES Firefox and is trying to get me to use it, but I have an inexplicably aversion to it. I drive him nuts.

Goslyn said...

It works fine for me on IE.

Perri said...

fine for me with IE

SuperMom said...

Fine here.

You know, I had looked at the argyle a while back and almost put it on mine...

Kristen said...

Looks fine to me. I'm on Internet Explorer.

melanie said...

raising my hand too- just happens sometimes though!

Tina said...

I'm with mopsy... it mostly happens when I look at a post and hit the back button...

sometimes when I try to view a pic closer up.

You should have everyone do the "back" thing, and then ask...

KarenK said...

I've never had a single problem viewing your blog on IE.

Chilihead2 said...

I'm using FF and it's fine. But then, you said that, didn't you? Hello? Is this thing on? ;)

Amie said...

But....but....it's so beautiful!!! No problems here.

Natalie Joy said...

I, too have trouble when I try to hit links or the back button, but only at home (I think it is an older version of ie than the one at work.)

GiBee said...

Nope. No crashing here. I'm on explorer, too.

Hey, why not have Everyday Mommy design a cute little cartoon for your blog header???

Emily said...

totally fine for me.

Randi said...

you are fine on my computer, but I also use Mozilla. Best of luck figuring out the problem!

Wendy said...

I have the same problem w/mine from time to time, but Firefox is always fine.