
The kid in me still pulls the toy out of the kid meal before I unwrap my burger. When Spongebob was the prize at the bottom of the bag, I was giddy. Call me juvenile, but this pic cracks me up every time. Feeling down? Just pull out the photo of the army of Spongebobs.
15 comments:
Okay, I'm totally grinning. I'll have to bookmark this page and send my kids here when they get grumpy.
lol
Spongebobs unite!
Burger King, Burger King, Burger King, Burger King, Burger King, Burger King, Burger King.
Those were the only two words I heard out of my kids' mouths when the Spongebob toys were being featured at BK.
You should see my army of Madam Alexander dolls from Happy Meals. I think they could take Spongebob.
I missed you! Glad your grinning and posting.
you'll be a little old lady in the nursing home using sporks and playing with your sponge bobs, i love it.
My son loved those, even though we don't do Spongebob at our house!
I am also very into the Happy Meal toys- they really bring the kid out in me :-) When McDonald's does their Disney toys in the fall we eat a lot of Happy Meals to try to collect them all lol!
I have taught my kids that we open the toys in the car when it is time to go- it gets them out of th eplayplace in a hurry when it's time to go!
Sadly, my 3year old is on a happy meal ban right now because he thinks he doesn't need to eat his food. No fast food for a month. It will probbaly be better for me than him.
Oh man, we quote Spongebob daily around our house..."Spongebob, I talked to Flats for you. I used your name. It was all a misunderstanding..."
Love those spongebob toys, my kids think they are the coolest things on earth, and I have to admit, they DO bring a smile to a grown up's face LOL
Is that Gladiator Sponge Bob? And Cowboy Sponge Bob. You've got quite the army! LOL
We lived at Burger King when they had the Star Wars toys out. We have three of just about all of them...one for each of the kids and one for isx. They were really pretty cool toys.
Ahh yes. The Sponge Bob toys. We have a lot of those. We ate a lot of Burger King those few weeks.
LOL!!!
Whoooooo lives in apineapple under the sea....SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS... we make our own version... WHOOOOOOOOO stinks up the living room in her dirty diaper....EMMA G STINKY PANTS...(standing up) Hi my name is Tanya and Im a wierdo...
omgahshh i want them all.. i only have like three... gosh if anybody is willing to sell them to me... im willing to buy! go to my myspace at www.myspace.com/happixasxpie and message me if you would like to sell them to me!!!!!!!
Post a Comment