I'm so sorry Nate... I hope this didn't cause you to be jealous. You have to understand, Heather made a huge impact on my life.(actually she still does) When I witnessed the miraculous way God brought her into our life I cried when I first saw her.(it was because she was so beautiful and precious) You were my little helper and friend and we went everywhere together. Now that everyone is leaving home, I'm getting down to Lizzy. My life wouldn't be the same without all of the ladies in my life. Rich blessings from your Dad...
9 comments:
Adorable.
I'm so sorry Nate... I hope this didn't cause you to be jealous. You have to understand, Heather made a huge impact on my life.(actually she still does) When I witnessed the miraculous way God brought her into our life I cried when I first saw her.(it was because she was so beautiful and precious) You were my little helper and friend and we went everywhere together. Now that everyone is leaving home, I'm getting down to Lizzy. My life wouldn't be the same without all of the ladies in my life.
Rich blessings from your Dad...
happy birthday Keith! I actually have your birthday written in my book!
I hope you get lots of great cake and chocolate desserts for your birthday!
Oh and chocolate chip Blondies too. Happy Birthday Keith.
I love that picture of the two of you.
Happy Birthday, Keith!!!
This picture is precious, Heth.
Happy Birthday Keith! I'm always available to make chocolate runs for you (especially in hot, humid, non-english speaking countries).
Such a sweet picture!
Happy Birthday to your dad! He must be one great guy.
Oh, weren't you just a little cutie. Just visiting from OWW, checking out the nominees!
Post a Comment