
I've been nominated for a blog award in multiple categories. Me, the girl who doesn't even make her bed. What is UP?!
The voting has begun and you can read all about it here. There are some really great bloggers out there, take a few moments do some reading. Some of my most favoritest blogs I found through other nominee lists. It's a big, big blogging world people.
13 comments:
I saw the blog awards I voted for you on a few of them:0)
Yay!!! I am glad that she used that software, it was way easier to vote than trying to do it by email. I can't wait to see the results!!!! GO HETH!!! :)
hi!
I'm a new mommy blogger from San Jose, CA.! I saw you were a nominee, congratulations! Come visit me people! Feel like nobody is out there! http://mommyontheverge.blogspot.com
I love it!! I did see your nomination congrats!!
Congrats Heth, well deserved!
I found you from that site, and I'm so glad I did. Yea!
I am thinking about voting for you.
Mr. Morris
Ask Morris
Congratulations!! You deserve it.
That is cool, and yes I voted. It took a LONG time, though. I had to read through so many fun/interesting blogs. But it was fun.
I think you were nominated BECAUSE you don't make your bed. It makes the rest of us feel less intimidated. J/K
Congrats!
and I voted for you, neener neener neener..
CYE!
That's an award in itself! You are a truly dedicated blogger - congrats!
Post a Comment