Thursday, February 23, 2006

Proof

In a feeble attempt to redeem myself from yesterday's brutal honesty, I give you poor quality camera phone pics. (Have I mentioned this lately?)

Look, quick! My living room is clean! It won't last long.



And also, the shoes....only 13 pairs today. Yes, I straightened them up for the picture, you didn't want to see them in a pile like they were.



So go ahead and stop by! Wait, don't. I'm not going to be home today. See, I told you. Not so meetable am I?

In other news, Nate did some work last weekend and completed the triple-decker. The trundle is done and rolls out beautifully. Hooray for Lumberjack Husband!

14 comments:

Randi said...

I will be by this afternoon--of course I will be bringing all five of my kids so the shoe pile by the door will be HUGE!!!

Chilihead2 said...

Looks great! I have images of the kids all standing behind you just waiting for the flash before they descend. :D

mommy to six J's said...

I voted for you.Even though you are not going to be home.We are comming for dinner and we want lobster and crab hehehe.Have a great Thursday hope you win.=)

Goslyn said...

Wow, your living room really is clean. Would that mine could look like yours ....

What time shall I drop by? :)

Anonymous said...

That is seriously clean! Love the triple decker, thing, too!
(And I just assumed that any 2 pics from inside my home would have clutter. Nice surprise to be wrong!)

iridium said...

Not to dash your celebration sweets, but I see a rubbermaid of diapers peeking out behind that couch!

Couch....hmmm...I'll probably be sleeping on it tonight for that.

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Looks great, Heth!!! Ooooh, nice t.v. by the way!

Anonymous said...

I think liked you better when I was convinced that my house was cleaner than yours. You've dashed that dream to pieces!!!

Heth said...

Iridium-The diapers are not messy, they are furniture, a steadfast and constant part of our lives.

Lauren-Don't be fooled. It won't last. Infact I think I am going to get a sign with that cute little saying on it, "I cleaned yeserday, you missed it."

owlhaven said...

The bed is great!!
Mary

Anonymous said...

Hey, Heth...would you e-mail me at rocksinmydryer@cox.net? I have a question for you! Thanks.

Tanya Nichols said...

Our home is a wee home as well and we are in the process of looking for a triple bunkbed for our 3 boys...makes me smile to see a family livin to live....not livin for stuff...have a great evening and big hugs to you at the clean house! i bought a quilt rack and put it behind our front door and stack up the shoes...once it fills up i call em all in to put them away.

Donnetta said...

Wow... love the bed!! In our major downsize we are preparing for I am always looking for space and storage ideas. We have purchased each of the kids a loft bed with desk underneath for that very purpose. Great Idea to throw a 3rd bed under there!! Wow... got any other great space ideas I could use??

Tina said...

yeah, the living room looks clean... but I notice there are no photos of the kitchen on this blog. :)