Many moons ago (ok, last week) Lauren tagged me for this little meme. Five things about me are listed below and only one of them is true. Can you guess which one is not a lie?
1. I have dimples on my shoulders that I inherited from my mom and have passed on to every one of my children.
2. I make my bed every day, but I don't make the kids' beds.
3. I once fell from a cheerleading stunt while in highschool. We were doing an extension and the girls who were the base, dropped me. I ended up with a mild concussion.
4. I once sang a duet in a vocal contest with an older boy from youth group. When we hit the stage, I lost all sense of pitch and embarrassed myself completely.
5. In elementary school, I was such a little book worm, that I had read every single book in our little media center by the time I was in the 4th grade.
I tag:
Andrea in her little corner of the world.
Karen who made the big trade-off.
and Gretchen the nut about life.
14 comments:
I'm voting for #2. You strike me as a bed-maker.
#3 is true.
sara
Man! Yours is hard! I'm guessing #3 but only because it involves the need for medical attention. ;) I have my t/f meme up too if you want to check it.
Chili
I know her pretty well...when I read these...I thought I knew which one it was...but she's kinda tricky.
Don't be so sure you know which one it is...remember...she is lying!
Okay, I was gonna say #3 but then I remembered one of your photos and you seemed tall so maybe you wouldn't be on top. Then I was thinking it was #4. Then I read the comments. Now I am confused.
I'm sticking with #4.
#2 I was giggling. I make my kids beds and not mine??
Wow, this is hard. I'm going to vote for #5. So when will you tell the truth? Will you also tell if anything of the others are based on any truth?
My guess is #3
Can moms play this game? I gotcha figured....You got it q-tip??
I'm going with #5.
Let's see... before I started reading the other comments I was going to say #3. Looks like it's a popular one so I'll stick with it. Yep, final answer, #3?
I'm going with Q-tip on this one. They all sound like they might be partially true.
Oooh ooh, could it be that the clue is in the title.
#3 is not a lie...I almost answered the whole thing wrong LOL I thought I was supposed to pick out the one that WAS a lie...eek bad reading comprehension, and I'm a reading teacher??? LOL my vote is for #3.
Post a Comment