Oh oh oh..this has nothing to do with Miss Everly, but rather the doll with her. Have you ever washed a baby like her in the washer? I'm new to the girl thing, and have that same baby and she is DINGY after two years of lovin. I hate to wash her and ruin her, but I don't see how surface washing her is going to cut it. Thanks!
Blessed Mama It couldn't hurt to spray her down with some Oxy Clean (I love that stuff) and throw her in the wash. Unless her seams are coming apart, she should wash up well. I've washed them before and so far no casualties.
10 comments:
There's a baby in there????? Oh goodness. Someone tucked her in well, with baby friend and all.
Oh oh oh..this has nothing to do with Miss Everly, but rather the doll with her. Have you ever washed a baby like her in the washer? I'm new to the girl thing, and have that same baby and she is DINGY after two years of lovin. I hate to wash her and ruin her, but I don't see how surface washing her is going to cut it. Thanks!
sweet.
i like the little foot, it is like it is crying out for help :) i miss snuggling with her!!!
her first fort.. next she'll be under the covers hiding with her siblings electronic devices... little sweetie!
Blessed Mama It couldn't hurt to spray her down with some Oxy Clean (I love that stuff) and throw her in the wash. Unless her seams are coming apart, she should wash up well. I've washed them before and so far no casualties.
Precious!
If she can survive being the youngest of 8, she can survive anything. :)
Miss our sweet baby, Ev. She will definitely be a tough little cookie.
I'm with Nicole, I love her little foot sticking out. It's like a where's waldo photo or something~where's Everly.
How precious! She's well-taken care of by some little munchkin.
Post a Comment