I enjoy your blog and am vowing to throw a comment in your direction more often in 2010! Love your family picture - both of them. Merry Christmas!
merry christmas!!SUCH cute pictures of the fam :)
great picture!!!! merry christmas!!!
Wonderful photos! Hope your Christmas was wonderful, Heth!
I love the second photo! We always do a silly shot(s) to relieve the tension. Taking a photo of that many people can be tense, no? Is it just me?
Love your family photos, but I'm jealous - there are only three of us so far, and we have yet to take a decent family photo.
You guys are adorable! Merry Christmas.
Hope it was a great Christmas. Love the photos! So the "Laundry" Family. Miss you guys.
Cute picture....I just found your blog. I see why you are suffocating. That's a lot of laundry.
This looks kinda like a certian "commotion" picture I get from another family every year.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I enjoy your blog and am vowing to throw a comment in your direction more often in 2010! Love your family picture - both of them. Merry Christmas!
merry christmas!!
SUCH cute pictures of the fam :)
great picture!!!! merry christmas!!!
Wonderful photos! Hope your Christmas was wonderful, Heth!
I love the second photo!
We always do a silly shot(s) to relieve the tension. Taking a photo of that many people can be tense, no? Is it just me?
Love your family photos, but I'm jealous - there are only three of us so far, and we have yet to take a decent family photo.
You guys are adorable! Merry Christmas.
Hope it was a great Christmas. Love the photos! So the "Laundry" Family. Miss you guys.
Cute picture....I just found your blog. I see why you are suffocating. That's a lot of laundry.
This looks kinda like a certian "commotion" picture I get from another family every year.
Post a Comment