The house is decorated, with my favorite "wreath" on the front door.

The tree is up. We went with our old faithful, 6 ft. $25 in 1995 artificial, dug up from retirement in the basement. Just the right amount of tree for our increasingly smaller living room. I am never more aware of how much the kids have grown as I am when the first snow comes and there are more bodies in the house along with all of the snow grear. The kids decorated the tree, although some of the ornaments are already missing.

Breakfast in a Christmas bowl makes oatmeal festive.
10 comments:
yeah!! i love that wreath. it's adorable.. just like you.
Wow, it does look festive at your home. Partly due to the fact that you take awesome pics.
Oooh. The wreath!
I'm close behind you. Finally. I got out the Christmas coffee cups.
Oh my gosh, I LOVE that bowl! (And I agree with Truth, you take great pics)
I, too am still busy trying to feel ready for Christmas. So much to do, to little time!
The wreath and the bowls are super cute!
I want the wreath. Where did you get it? Do they have more?
Cousin Jessie
You take super good pictures, Heth.
where do i make/get that wreath?
The wreath came from Target last year. I loved it the minute I saw it and had to have it.
That is the cutest wreath ever.
Post a Comment