See them? If you don't, scroll down.


The rest of the crew stayed down like sane people. I protested as Nate leaned near the edge with his phone, trying to get a good photo from the heights. Jack chimed in very matter-of-factly, "If Dad falls, we're gonna have to get a new dad."
7 comments:
Jacks comment reminds me of when Nate was little and jim had the flu when we put the Christmas tree up and decorated it....nate went over to Jim and said " I'm sure glad we got that tree up before you died, Dad." That gives you an idea of how stoic jim is when he is sick also......yb
That made me laugh out loud! (try as I might, I just can't use the LOL...seems so...I don't know! I just can't do it!)
Jack cracks me up!
Man that kid cracks me up.
That is so totally Jack. And to hear what Nate said as a kid makes Jack even funnier!
Like father, like son, lol. So how did they get up there?
This was funny on its own, but then your MIL's (?) comment put the cherry on top.
Post a Comment