The obligatory Day-After-A-Holiday picture.

You can just feel how excited they all were about having to pose on the couch for yet another sibling photo. They should just be glad I don't make them line up in green on St. Patrick's Day. Seriously. I could totally make them.
Actually, I think they were all starting to come down off of their sugar highs. I felt kind of guilty sending them to their Sunday morning classes with only Easter candy for breakfast. Their poor, poor teachers.
9 comments:
I LOVE the picture! Gage woke up and went to bed wanting to see (and partake of) his candy bag yesterday :-)!
So, so cute, scowls and all!
Like I said, Peep withdrawl.
But did you see Caed inhale that mixed greens salad yesterday and ask for more before he touched anything else? It all evens out.
the Peeps are history.
that's a great picture. you have such a beautiful family.
Seriously, I love this picture so much. SO much :)
I think is is a sweet picture. Shows kids just how they are.
you have such a beautiful family!
britt
I love it.. they are beautiful. Jack is a hoot.. & I can't believe how much gemma's hair has grown out!
My kids weren't too excited about pictures either.
-FringeGirl
So cute!! No wonder you keep having so many ;) (...said the mom of 8 of my own).
Post a Comment