Saturday, April 18, 2009

Random Picture Challenge Debut

I've seen Brittney's random picture challenge on her blog for quite awhile now and have never participated. But I'm all for reminiscing so here we go. The pic she wanted was from the April 2008 folder, 42nd shot. Here is mine. My nephew Austin's baby shower before we knew he was a "he" and before we knew he was baby Austin. This is the chaos of trying to get a bunch of ladies and girls lined up for a group shot. Fun times.

8 comments:

Jaysi said...

That is funny!

April said...

I like the name of your blog, I am a first time participant in the photo challenge also.

Lizzie M. said...

I'll have to give this one a try!

Megryansmom said...

I'm jumping around the blogosphere checking out everyone's Picture Challenge entries.

Homegrown Tribe said...

Yeah, so glad you played along! :)

britt

momzie said...

Went to my folder and number 48 is from the shower, too. Fun. I'm going looking on the other blogs, too.

melanie said...

i was going to do try it this week too!! ..i checked but didn't have files on this computer from then :(

ann said...

What a fun idea! I'm looking forward to seeing more.