- A new laptop bag for my The Golden Laptop
- BK french toast sticks and ciniminis for breakfast
- It ended up being a good hair day. (You never know with a mullet)
- Tiramisu
- Starbucks
- Wii
- Mom taking the kids for the afternoon and evening
- Dinner out
- Monster cookies (see a theme?)
- Packages in the mail
- Facebook birthday wishes
- Another year marked by God's faithfulness
18 comments:
Happy Birthday! Glad you had a great day. All the best people have birthdays, don'tcha know?!?!
While it is true all the best people have birthdays, as do all the not so nice and frankly downright nasty people - what I meant to write was 'All the best people have birthdays in January'!
I must not be one of the best people, because I've stopped having birthdays. Anyway, happy day to you, seven hours late. Sounds like you really had a great day, though. Any day with tiramisu is a celebration.
happy birthday!!!! sounds like a great day!
britt
Ah to be young again. Sounds like a pretty awesome birthday; especially the eating parts!! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday, Heth!
Sounds like a good one.
Sounds wonderful!
whew, you ATE good! This weather requires LARGE amts of calories to be consumed... large amts!
Sounds very, VERY good!
Happy Birthday, Heth! Love you lots!!
Happy belated birthday! Sounds like it was a great one!
Happy Birthday, Heth! I'm glad you had a sweet day.
happy birthday!
Happy Birthday! I'm glad that you had a good one!
HapPy BiRtHdaY, BaBy!!!!!!!!!!
I gave you an award on my bloggity!
you are the best.
happy birthday.. can we keep going all year? you deserve it.
Happy Birthday!!!
Sorry it's a little late.
-FringeGirl
Happy Birthday! January birthdays Rock! I love this blog, I can so relate. I live in Ohio, with a husband, 5 kids, 2 dogs and no space! Where does that space go? I just turned 33 yesterday, again when did that happen? I guess that is why we have kids, to keep us young at heart and reliving all things again through their eyes.
Many blessings!
Amber
Post a Comment