Sing with me: "The best part of waking up is Folgers in your cup ginormous Reeses mug."


This is what I'm talkin' about.
Thanks Ann for knowing me so well that you brought the perfect gift.
(ten points to the person who knows where that quote came from)

16 comments:
LOL, thanks for sharing. Love the mug, the coffee thoughts, and the photo. But fat free creamer? I get the Vanilla creamer in all its glory, ok, sometimes sugar-free. But fat free? I don't like it at all.
Charlie the Unicorn
Jeremy Ten points to you. "It's a leopleurodon Charlie." Thank you for joining me in my nerdiness.
Truth You have to know me well enough by now that the fat free creamer was a grocery store mistake. I HATE THAT. I grabbed the wrong one. I really like the Creme Brulee. Even better? Real straight up heavy cream. Bring on the fat baby.
Do I need to come over there this morning and give you a lecture?? That cup is as big as your head! Andrea, what were you thinking? I guess the good thing about it is that it removes the temptation to put the creamer directly into the pot and drink it from there.
I'd like to fill that cup with Caribou Coffee and have a go at it!!
The sleepy head thing doesn't have anything to do with the fact that you have 7 children & training for a marathon does it? You are a nut! But we love you anyways.
One more thing... was it really folgers?
That is totally how I wake up. Except I choose Creme Brulee flavor creamer!! Don't try to talk to me before I start my cup!! Smiles! Happy Monday!
That is totally how I wake up. Except I choose Creme Brulee flavor creamer!! Don't try to talk to me before I start my cup!! Smiles! Happy Monday!
OK, i have to get this off my chest once and for all I DON'T DRINK COFFEE i detest the stuff no mocha no Starbucks, no iced carmel macch-thingys,dont own a coffee maker the mugs that come with my dish sets go directly to T&T boutique! ok so there, now next time I see all of you at church or "Fair" grocery store you can look at me and shoo your children away from me like the social outcast I am---My name is Nicole, I am over 30 years old and I hate coffee.... (whew I feel better)
I love that pic of you and the mug...a perfect pair :)
I need a re-fill...
I was worried that the additional children had sucked the brains out of you and you started liking the fat free stuff. WHEW...I am relieved to know it was a mistake. I can completely understand.
oh and you are so stinkin adorable!
A cup that big is an absolutely necessary part of any Monday morning. Mine is pink, giant, and says "Mommy needs sleep...but she'll settle for coffee!" Good to know I am not the only one :)
You know, sleep is just a symptom of caffiene deprivation.
And Nicole (aka coffee-hater), I will be praying for you, hon.
Um-mm-mm.
Yum, coffee in the morning. And afternoon. And evening.
Love the mug ;)
Linda<><
Post a Comment