Friday, August 01, 2008

She Just Wanted To Help


While I was doing this:


And this*:


She was doing this:


And this:


Isn't that precious?

*If you look closely in the second photo you will see a wasps' nest up in the peak of the garage roof. As if hanging over the edge of the roof with a paint roller in my hand wasn't dangerous enough, I added hornets to the mix. Living on the edge. Literally.

21 comments:

Ariel said...

Oh my! That looks like... fun!

Pam's Pride said...

OMG!! Tell me that IS shaving cream and not the white paint you are using!!

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

love it !

Truth said...

Living on the edge, you are one brave lady!

I hope that cleans up well.

trash said...

Wow! You do live life on the edge, huh?!

What I love most is that one day it really will be funny to all of you.

Homegrown Tribe said...

oh what a sweet little helper!

brittany

Anonymous said...

Look at you, on the roof. Between that and the marathon you are training for, I feel like quite the lazy, pudgy potato.

Anonymous said...

um, perhaps Gemma should have come over to my house that day....like i always joke after church.....dang she is cute though....

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

I'm with Grechen... :) She is precious though...and the trim: fabulous!

His Girl said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeek!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but this is just stinkin' hilarious. It didn't used to be, but now that I'm the grandma, it's just great!

From Bottle to Box said...

I just love children's creativity. My interior walls are covered in crayon, etc. A few years ago I couldn't wait to repaint. Now I can't bare to paint over their "art". Thanks for sharing!

Marcy Massura said...

Is that PAINT?????

The Kyze Kids said...

HEY~ WIll you come out here and do that at our house when you are done? We need the window pane on the dormer of our attic painted. There may be wasps, but there are definately bats! YOU ARE A ROARING WOMAN! WOW! I'm impressed! And Gemma....how could you ever be upset with that CUTE LITTLE GIRL! :)

Amie said...

She looks like a 3 year old! Oh my, is that really paint?

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh....what a sweet girl! It's at times like these that you don't want to be mad cause it's so precious and thoughtful.....yet you know it just causes more work for you.... the life of a mother!

Glad to see you didn't fall off the roof!

Elle said...

Cute site - great post - so funny.

Chris @ Come to the Table said...

oh no!

Sorry I missed your call today!

Anonymous said...

Those last two pictures make me smile. We have similar ones from a couple years ago when we were repainting our shed and caught Erin eating the paint. Good times :)

Missy said...

HA! My husband would do that...not my little girl :)

melanie said...

hehe- who is your photographer?? i keep thinking of jack- little guy. i miss his big grin- can i go to your house??