Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Tuesday

This post is going to rock your socks off.

Really it's not. It's just a list of pretty much nothing. Let's get started.

  1. The laundry is reproducing. I'm sure of it. I knew there was a reason to "separate" it, it's really just to keep it from multiplying.
  2. Three of my children insist on taking their shoes off the minute they sit down in the van. I won't tell you which three. It was tolerable in the summer, even kind of cute. Now that there are socks and boots and sloppy snow/slushy/mud/muck involved, it's really, really annoying. REALLY annoying.
  3. Toby is catching a cold. He has a well baby check later this week. Kind of ironic I think.
  4. Shopping for a winter coat for a 12 year old is a whole new ball game.
  5. I love my new living room decorated for Christmas. Love it.
  6. It doesn't have to be a holiday or a special occasion to eat pecan pie for breakfast. Just in case you were wondering. And once piece isn't enough. Go for the second slice.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, now you have to post a picture of your newly decorated, Christmas decorated living room!

Sherry said...

I second that! We want to see!
AND
Banana cream pie makes a good breakfast as well. ;)

Cyndy said...

In my brief experience of living with a 12 year old (all of a month), everything is a whole new ballgame...I'm praying for you sister! LOL!

Mrs. Troop said...

Oh My! That 12 year old thing is killing me. I made the mistake of buying the coat. Forget making him wear it.
And. . .oreos work well for breakfast, too!

Truth said...

Let me know if you figure out how to keep the laundry from reproducing. Try buying a coat for a 15 year old. It doesn't get any easier, a 20 year old for that matter is even worse. At least I don't have to see her walk out the door when it is freezing cold and she is wearing a hoodie. Hope you find one that works. And I hope we see your decorations.

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

Oh! Heather! you make me LAUGH!
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I so third the picture of the Christmas decorated new living room. I am jealous ... so I have to live through you. In order to do that ... I need a picture.

Thanks!

*An Iowa Mom*
www.aniowamom.com

Sara said...

Our RV is parked under a pecan tree in South Carolina. :) They keep falling on the roof...very loudly! Can't wait to see pics of your livingroom.

Unknown said...

Yes, laundry multiplies, except for socks which disappear on a constant basis....I've learned this over the years.
Can't wait to see pics of the decorating.
Our living room is too dark to get even a decent picture of the tree, which is disappointing.