Friday, December 14, 2007

Petless

Our fish died this morning. It was a short life but one filled with wonderful fishy type things, like swimming and eating and... well, that's about it.
Rest in Peace little buddy.

"Nameless Fish"
April 2007-December 2007

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did your little buddy get a burial at sea?

Rocks In My Dryer said...

Wow, for a fish, that's probably not a very short life! So sorry to your kiddos...

Staci Eastin said...

I have a two-year-old goldfish that I would gladly donate if it would help to ease your pain. I am tired of cleaning out the bowl.

trash said...

Poor sad fishbowl. Will it be filled again?

Tina said...

sorry to hear of your loss.

His Girl said...

*hangs head in an appropriate moment of silence*

Unknown said...

Bye bye little fish....will a new one be coming soon?

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Sending sincere condolences from the Hoosier state, where we call them "feesh."

Sabrina said...

Aww. I'm sorry. Have the kids asked for another yet? lol

Chica said...

Aww....sorry about your loss. My silver molly just went to the "big drink" some months ago. It was a bit strange, I had never owned a fish and was a little shocked to see him belly up at the bottom of the tank instead of the top......is that normal ???

Anyway.....sorry,
Chica