Monday, December 24, 2007

The One Decent Shot


Merry Christmas from the Laundry Pile Family!

18 comments:

KarenK said...

It's wonderful! Your family is so beautiful.

Merry Christmas, Heth!

brooke said...

Aw... you guys are a cute family.

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

I was so excited to get one of these! I love the pic!

Homegrown Tribe said...

Cute picture! You have a beautiful family.

merry Christmas!

Judy said...

Love the Picture! Thank you for sending one! The kids love seeing their friends!

Staci Eastin said...

Merry Christmas!

Jenni said...

Beautiful!!! The Tobester with his thumb in his mouth is so adorable.

Merry, Blessed Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture of your family .... except for the State hoodie! LOL!! We are diehard U of M fans around here. :o)

Melanie said...

Such a beautiful family!

nicole said...

That's a great picture. Your family is beauitful (or handsome, wouldn't want to upset the boys!).

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Oh Heth, they are a beautiful bunch. It's so neat to see faces after having read about them. I'm finding this kind of sweet surprise at several sites. Merry Christmas!

Missy said...

V E R Y impressed at getting a great shot with so many kids!!

Merry Christmas!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Wow- I'm impressed! Love the green!

Steph

Truth said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Unknown said...

What a great picture!!!

Unknown said...

Cute photo. I love the son with the candy cane who is looking so contemplative. Sorry about the MSU game today. My husband is a Spartan too.

Anonymous said...

i love YOUR BLOG. I have been on here all night reading your old posts. I have 7 too. I love your sense of humor. I just want to know how you look SO amazing after 7 kids????

PastormacsAnn said...

Aw Heth, your family is adorable. Thanks for sharing this holiday picture with us.