
Sometimes you change clothes three or four times a day, leggings and jean skirts, shoes to match your mood. Most mornings when I come into the soft pink room that you three girls share, I can find you up on the top bunk snuggled up with your big sister. I hope you two always share the closeness that you do now, best friends
and sisters, what a perfect match. You still have a deep love for penguins, and for drawing them. Your stuffed "Pengwee" joined the family this Christmas. If the job of town crier ever became available, you would be the perfect person to take the position. When ever there is news to be shared, good or bad, you love to make sure that everyone in the family knows. I love that about you. As the weather has become a teensy bit warmer, you have taken every opportunity to fly up and down the street on your bike, laughing all the way. I'm really looking forward to summertime when your freckles make their appearance across the bridge of your tan little nose. You wear your swimsuit all summer long, whether we are going swimming or not. Bring on year eight!
Happy Birthday Camryn.
10 comments:
Happy Birthday, Camryn!
Oh, Cammy, Happy Birthday!! You are so special, so sweet, so giggly!! We have only loved you for 8 years, but God has known about you forever and is crazy about you!
Have a super fun day!
Grams
She is so adorable! I love, love the freckles. You have such a precious family!!! I remember you telling me you were pregnant with her...I had my belly out to never-never land at that point. ;) Oh, our girls would be such great friends.
Happy Birthday, Camryn, you are beautiful!
Happy birthday Camryn. She is beautiful.
the first thing maja said as she squinted her eyes this morning is, " it's cammie's birthday!!!" happy birthday sweetheart, we love you!!
Camzilla- you were the first baby I got to hold at church and you made me want a zillion babies of my own. Now you are growing into a beautiful young lady. You will always have a special place in my heart.
I love your b-day tributes!! You have an awesome family!
OH so many happy memories lately!!! beautiful sister as well as an adorable darling girl...........I loooove you marked down the date of the angel babies being good in target...I do hope all target days are that happy go lucky for ya!! Lots of love friend!!!!
Wait....so you have a daughter the same age as a sister? either way, happy bday to both! ;)
Haven't been over here for a while due to a business startup taking 98% of my time (and trying to keep up with posts at my own blog), and then I see this series of birthday posts. Do they all have birthdays so close together? I didn't check the dates on the posts. And what beautiful photos, too. I love these tributes. This will be one of the most powerful gifts they've received, even if they don't realize it until they're in their 20s.
Post a Comment