Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Go visit Karen

Karen wrote a beautiful post that I think is just profound. I feel like one of the biggest enemies of mothers everywhere is the comparison game and Karen just nailed it. So in honor of my choices this morning, specifically the choice to play Lego Star Wars 2 with Caedmon despite the fact that we are having company for supper and the toilets really need to be scrubbed, I give you Karen's post: Keeping Score.

7 comments:

KarenK said...

Wow, Heth. Thanks a bunch.

Sarah said...

Thanks. It was good and I wrote some more about it.

Tanya Nichols said...

I love it..sigh...need more moments like those!!!

SuperMom said...

That was great. Thanks so much for sharing.

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I saw that post, too, and thought it was great! Deserves an award!!

melanie said...

great post. Thanks for sharing. It's funny whenever God is trying to show you something he does it in lots of different ways!

Anonymous said...

ETHAN'S fave game!