I like the second haiku the best. It seems no matter what, when I cut my own bangs, I get hair in my mouth. I can't imagine having the patience to cut a child's hair. Kudos to you!! ;)
i took the 2 older boys for haircuts yesterday. they sit perfectly still and preen in the mirror - haircuts are huge thrills for them for some reason. maybe it's all the 'ooooh, how handsome!' stuff i pile on. (but probably not)
6 comments:
haha. josiah doesn't like it when i cut his hair
I like the second haiku the best. It seems no matter what, when I cut my own bangs, I get hair in my mouth. I can't imagine having the patience to cut a child's hair. Kudos to you!! ;)
LOL My kids feel the same way except in our case it's dad doing the hair cuts. Good job with the haiku's.
I had a friend once who (in 7th grade) passed out when she got a hair cut...
oh no! (but too, too funny.)
i took the 2 older boys for haircuts yesterday. they sit perfectly still and preen in the mirror - haircuts are huge thrills for them for some reason. maybe it's all the 'ooooh, how handsome!' stuff i pile on. (but probably not)
LOL!! I have to cut Memphis' in the tub one side at a time.
Post a Comment