Remember when I told you that Jack was a little Navy Seal? I give you the proof. In a desperate search for gum, Jack constructed a ladder using couch cushions and found his way into the stash. I give him fifteen points for being so resourceful. Check out those little calf muscles!
12 comments:
Wow! I'm impressed! If only I had those calf muscles...
sOOOOOO CUTE!!
Mary
cute!! smart little guy.
That is soooo cute. H eis legs of a muscle man.
I can't keep my guys out of my gum either! I finally started buying Altoids Gum because it's too spicy for them...but NOW I get to find little spit out pieces!
Oh yeah my little guy has no problem climbing up to get what he wants but, if I ask him to put something away? "I tan't"
can I borrow that boy to find my favorite pen????
What a sweetie...even if he is raiding your purse. Self-reliant at such a young age!
Diane
Wow, all that for gum? Have you signed him up for the Navy yet? LOL, very cute.
Oh my, is this what I have to look forward to?
Smart cookie, that one.
at least he was on a mission for gum and not your lipstick too!! he's too cute..
Has he been secretly corresponding with my daughter, who I swear is also covert-ops-bound? DD defintely prefers the "frontal attack" too.
Post a Comment