Kris, with the most cheerful blog template in the whole wide world, has infected me with the Indie Virus.
Pearsonified has started a small, casual social experiment, it’s called “The Indie Virus.” Here’s how Pearsonified describes this experiment:The experiment, henceforth referred to as “The Indie Virus,” has two goals:
* To bring exposure to lesser known blogs (especially those outside of Technorati’s top 100)
* To explore the metrics behind a viral linking campaign launched by the “little guys” (less popular blogs)
Go read about it, it's kind of cool. Aren't we all up for a little casual social experiment? Casual social experiments are what make the world go round. I hope I'm doing this right, it's not as easy as a simple sneeze. Maybe I should go read the directions again, I wish I knew how to do trackbacks. I infect Chilihead with The Indie Virus. T, do you want The Indie Virus? I'm also infecting HolyMama with The Indie Virus. How about I give The Indie Virus to Goslyn? I feel like I just screwed up a chain letter or something.
7 comments:
i do not understand! i'm thrilled in a way that I shouldn't be, since i don't understand how these things work (and i've read about it!). But thank you!!
Doh! I thought I'd skate under the radar this time! Guess I better figure out a trackback! Thanks!
I guess I feel a bit clueless too, lol. Just when I think I've learned a thing or two about the computer.
And Heather, have you noticed there is still that "bug" on your blog that often will not let me go back after leaving a comment or such. It shuts down with an error message. Your blog is the only one it happens with.
Truth-Yeah, the glitches on my blog are a total bummer, it happens to me too. I think it has something to do with the template but I just don't want to give up the argyle. I HAVE noticed that it only happens with internet explorer, so I use Mozilla when I'm dealing with my own blog. Sorry!
Heth, thanks for the virus! I hope it does some good ...
Now I've got to figure out how to pass it on ...
Heth, thanks for the virus! I hope it does some good ...
Now I've got to figure out how to pass it on ...
Now, that sounds like a virus far superior to, say, the flu or something.
Just pass the tissues.
Post a Comment