Tuesday, January 03, 2006
Linkage
Ok, so I finally added some links on my little sidebar there. Here's the dealio: That is a list of some of the blogs I like to read. I only added people who actually update more than once every three months or so. You know who you are. I also didn't add anyone under the age of 18. (love you guys though!) I will continue to update it as needed, but it's tricky business. I don't want any hurt feelings since I know some of you in the real world. The non-cyber world. The world where you walk out to your mail box and reach out and open it with your hand when you want to check your mail. The world where you can eat pancakes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sara-I don't think it's too long, infact, I changed it already. Now you are extra special because you take up TWO lines. :)
"The world where you can eat pancakes" - Love it. Thanks for the link. Links are weird. It's like a banner of friendship. If I delete someone's link, am I breaking up with them....?
Post a Comment