While I'm posting pictures, I thought I would share my film version of Caedmon's self-haircut. Remember that? I don't think the digitals captured how drastically he snipped, but this photo does. I can't stop laughing!
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow! You really did have no choice but to give him a buzz LOL!!
He did do a pretty good number on that hair, didn't he? What's his expression about, I can't tell? Is He confused why you would want a picture? Frustrated that you're about to ruin all his hard work with a buzz cut?
8 comments:
Wow! You really did have no choice but to give him a buzz LOL!!
OH MAWORD!!!!!!!!! wow..future hairstylist heheh soo adorable and the face he is making HILARIOUS!
his expression tells it all
Yikes!
He did do a pretty good number on that hair, didn't he? What's his expression about, I can't tell? Is He confused why you would want a picture? Frustrated that you're about to ruin all his hard work with a buzz cut?
???
Lauren- That is his reaction to the news that he has no choice but to be "almost bald".
That. Is. Hilarious.
Kind of makes a mother want to leave the scissors out on purpose......just for entertainment potential.
I SO DID THIS when I was a kid! Stangers would ask my mom if I was a cancer patient.
Post a Comment