He's adorable and frame-worthy. I like the helpful tags of the horned owl's parts.
What a great owl, definately worth being framed. You'll have to take another pic once it is framed. Whose lovely drawing is it?
Love that he's the great HONED owl, too. My favorite part are the cute litte owl feet!
I love it! He will look great on the wall.
those are some awesome hones.i love little kid art.
mr. owl i love your big green eyes :) you make me smile.. Caedmon..???
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He's adorable and frame-worthy.
I like the helpful tags of the horned owl's parts.
What a great owl, definately worth being framed. You'll have to take another pic once it is framed. Whose lovely drawing is it?
Love that he's the great HONED owl, too. My favorite part are the cute litte owl feet!
I love it! He will look great on the wall.
those are some awesome hones.
i love little kid art.
mr. owl i love your big green eyes :) you make me smile.. Caedmon..???
Post a Comment