Last labor day, Jack was stung my a bee that flew up his nose. Here, let me show you.
Poor kid. It doesn't even look like him. That was taken the day AFTER the traumatic incident.
Ok, so just the other day we were driving from school to school to school, doing the daily afternoon pick up and lo and behold, there was a bee in our van. I assured the kids, just leave it alone and it will leave you alone. Not ten seconds later Toby is sobbing hysterically. It stung him on the right ear. This picture makes me chuckle.
(This year)Remember this?
(Last Year)
(Last Year)It was one year ago that Gemma, through difficult circumstances, found her perfect haircut. We've kept the bob-with-bangs all year and it suits her. The hair on the side is completely grown back out, she can even do mini-pigtails now. And we keep the scissors on top of the fridge.
And then there's Randall.
Oh Randall, you have become a beast of a salamander. I never thought you would survive a year in our home, and yet here you are. You've grown so much on your diet of whateverthekidsdigupforyou. Here you are the first day we met you, practically a baby and here you are today.

But the biggest difference between last fall and this fall is this little girl. Most photographed child in Sept-Oct '09. Sorry other kids.


8 comments:
there's never a dull moment at the laundry pile house, is there?
i love looking at your photos.
Oh that was so much fun. And yes, keep taking lots of photos of the baby. My baby is a senior in high school. I needed a baby photo for the high school yearbook. I had a very difficult time finding one with her alone. I love all of the other faces, but yeah, not much of just Hilary. So keep at it.
Oh, and speaking of photos...the other thing I didn't do much when I had a baby is take much in the way of photos of the older kids alone too. That was back in the day before digital, so maybe it would be different.
Just my experience. Gemma has really grown into her sassy haircut. Your kids are such cuties.
My youngest son shoved a Kix cereal up his nose...that was fun:) I can't imagine a bee up his nose - poor little guy! It was definitely an exciting year:)
Swoon! Everly is divine. She looks like the old soul type.
365 days are powerful, aren't they?
it's been awhile since i came lurking here. your baby is beautiful, well i should say all your babies are beautiful. love the flashback.
I love her already.
That pic of Gemma with her mullet just gets me EVERY TIME!
What great pictures. Amazing what a year holds.
those little cheeks are filling out so much.. i just want to *hug* her!!
totally agree with sarah.. gemma's mullet is the best.. we miss those kids!!!! hugs from arkansas...
Post a Comment