The first two days we were there, we were shivering. Minnesota weather is so unpredictable. Then the sun came out, the temperature rose, and we were able to do what we love most: veg out at the beach. And of course, on the way home, we stopped at Treasure City. Just like we always do.
Here are a few of my favorite pics.








8 comments:
Great pictures! Hope you're going to frame the one of your entire family; it's wonderful!
Elizabeth
why do I always feel compelled to count the kids in all your family pics? *smile*
can't wait to see #8!!!
i love your family shot. i love you family. #8 is so incredibly blessed.
i am itching to meet him or her.. and hear thier name...!!!
Where were you in Minnesota? It looks vaguely familiar. But I could be wrong. It's been 30 years since I've been there.
I'm glad it warmed up enough to enjoy it!
Caught up on 3 months of posts just now. YOU ARE A HOOT! :)
Hopscotched around and found your blog. Love it!!
Not sure how you do it, but you get the most amazing photos. You are awesome! But how is it possible that I can't even tell you are pregnant???? You look fab.
love vacation photos! i especially like the last two.
Post a Comment