I promise I'm still alive. It's just that we got back from vacation and then it was Jack's birthday and now we are finishing up a week of Vacation Bible School.
Heth, I found your wonderfully argyle clad page again!! I've missed it over the past year! I look forward to checking in and reading your wonderfully written posts, (i haven't really noticed excessive use of commas!)
9 comments:
I only wish I looked that cute 34 weeks preg! saw you at pool yesterday, and you kids roaming the parking lot. he- he!
how long exactly does it take to load the white beast with children? *smile*
Hold up, you're 34 weeks already? Seriously? When did that happen?
Whew! Me too after that list. I hope you get to rest up this weekend.
I hope you get some down time after all that!! :)
-Laura
yah, It's almost done. Having a new baby is so exciting. I'm so happy for you.
Any chance you will share some pregnant photos and names?
Heth, I found your wonderfully argyle clad page again!! I've missed it over the past year! I look forward to checking in and reading your wonderfully written posts, (i haven't really noticed excessive use of commas!)
Thanks for checking in with us. You've been on my heart and I figured life has been wildly busy.
Prayers for peace and sleep these last weeks of pregnancy for you. And lots of relaxing days at the pool.
You're almost to the finish line, Heth! How exciting!
yay!!! Let's have this baby!! Almost there!! :) Good luck on that rest stuff!! :)
Christi
Post a Comment