Saturday, July 25, 2009

Tub Talk

Three kids in the tub: Jack, Gemma, and Toby. I overhear the following conversation:

Jack: "Don't drink the water, people pee in it."
Gemma: "Like I did?"
Jack: "Like I'm doing right now."

20 comments:

Rachel Marie said...

ewwww! HILARIOUS.

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Poor, poor little Toby :) This is the funniest thing I've heard in AGES! You just made my night. :)

Anonymous said...

HA!

Tub time - always an adventure:)

missy said...

Love that! As a former preschool teacher and mom of 3 i can certainly relate to that! I love what kids say it's great!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

This is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time.

our little acorns said...

HA!!

Hope you're doing okay--I'm 36 weeks on Monday and feeling terribly sore and achy the last few days. Does all of your running & exercise make this last month easier for you?

gretchen from lifenut said...

LOL! Oh, Jack. I will be chuckling for the rest of the day.

I swear, he and Joel are cut from the same cloth. I kind of hope they never met because the next thing we know, they'll be peeing off Mt. Everest. Or the moon.

ann said...

Poor Tobes.

melanie said...

aw i love those guys..

Michelle Gautreaux said...

HAHAHA! That is too funny, boys!!

Not sure you remember me, but it's Michelle from The Mother Load a few years ago. Just visiting around and stopped to say Hi!

momzie said...

Continuous hilarity. I love 'em.

Anonymous said...

Priceless!!!

Christi

jenni said...

Seriously i read this last night and laughed my butt off. Read it today and busted a gut again! Don't ya just wish you could have had a tape recorder rolling at that moment. :)

Nicole said...

this is the stinking funniest thing i have ever heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I can just see their little faces as they discuss the "pee" situation :)

and I agree...poor Tobes, luckily crapper still means cracker in his mind :)

Vicky said...

That is just too funny. So do you empty the tub & refill?? Or just figure the pee is diluted enough??? ;^) I will be laughing about that one for awhile!

Anonymous said...

hi-larious. poor toby.

Chrysanthemama said...

I LOVE IT! Sounds like our house. A few nights ago I heard my husband saying, "Madeline, what is that? MADDI?!? Is that coming from your butt?" It was hilarious!

Zaankali said...

That is GREAT!
Smiles!

His Girl said...

lovely.

jenni said...

This made me laugh out loud FOR REALS.

At least urine is sterile, or so I've read.