EEEEEEK! Congratulations! I actually thought of you recently and wondered if there would be more in your future...but as a lurker I figured it was impolite to ask :)
We're expecting number 5 in September. I am encouraged by mommas like you!
So I'm thinking I'm psychic because really, I was just wondering if you guys were going to have more kids:) I love reading about your bunk beds and stuffed rooms because that too is our house. And you know what - even on our worst day, I wouldn't have it any other way:) I see holidays when our kids are grown and we are all stuffed into a warm house with kids and grandkids and spouses and ....sigh - I love it.
I read your post on puking on the top bunk and I think you were psychic on that one - last night my youngest son, who sleeps on the top bunk let loose. Poor little guy - poor bigger guy sleeping under him. He never knew what hit him!
Wow, congrats!! I often wondered if you guys were going to have any more children. I love reading about your big, beautiful family. I'd love to have a large family too. I'm not sure if my hubby is in the same mind frame. We have 4 now.
Congratulations!!! Wow!!! You are abiding by a rule an old neighbor once had for us: you can't have an odd number of children. He insisted when you take them somewhere they must have a partner, or when you go to the amusement parks, they need a buddy to ride with. No odd man out. (Guess that means we better get busy then, huh? Yeah, right.) So happy for you!!! :)
How exciting!!!! Somehow, I already knew and almost asked, but held back. I couldn't be happier for you! Hope you are feeling great. Let me know if there is anything I can do.
I know I don't "know you, know you" but I've known you since you were pregnant with Gemma and I was pregnant with Erin, and I want to tell you that I think you just have the best family. You really are an inspiration. I wish you all the best with this pregnancy.
YAY!! It's been a while since I checked your blog, and look what I find?! I am so thrilled for you guys!! You are such an inspiration to me! You rock! May the Lord pour heaps of blessings on your life. Congrats!
That is so wonderful!! Congratulations. I am just like you, I usually know I am pregnant b/c I have gained 5 pounds overnight. I blow up like a whale. I am due with #4 in August. Glad you are feeling better...the nausea still surprises me from time to time.
46 comments:
EEEEEEK! Congratulations! I actually thought of you recently and wondered if there would be more in your future...but as a lurker I figured it was impolite to ask :)
We're expecting number 5 in September. I am encouraged by mommas like you!
Yeah, yeah, yeah! We are so happy for you!
Huge grin here!
Congratulations!
Congratulations! That's wonderful news!
Congrats!!!!
Congratulations! I hope you are feeling well.
So I'm thinking I'm psychic because really, I was just wondering if you guys were going to have more kids:) I love reading about your bunk beds and stuffed rooms because that too is our house. And you know what - even on our worst day, I wouldn't have it any other way:) I see holidays when our kids are grown and we are all stuffed into a warm house with kids and grandkids and spouses and ....sigh - I love it.
I read your post on puking on the top bunk and I think you were psychic on that one - last night my youngest son, who sleeps on the top bunk let loose. Poor little guy - poor bigger guy sleeping under him. He never knew what hit him!
CONGRATS to all of you!
Wow, congrats!! I often wondered if you guys were going to have any more children. I love reading about your big, beautiful family. I'd love to have a large family too. I'm not sure if my hubby is in the same mind frame. We have 4 now.
Book giveaways for all of your free time!!! ;)
They are both very different books about Family.
Go to: benedicthome.blogspot.com
Hopefully, you will win one and enjoy it in your home.
I love big families!!! Congratulations!
Oh, congratulations, Heth! I hope you are feeling well, and that baby is growing perfectly.
Many blessings.
Congratulations!!! Wow!!! You are abiding by a rule an old neighbor once had for us: you can't have an odd number of children. He insisted when you take them somewhere they must have a partner, or when you go to the amusement parks, they need a buddy to ride with. No odd man out. (Guess that means we better get busy then, huh? Yeah, right.)
So happy for you!!! :)
Yippee! Hey you gotta fill the Great White don't ya? So excited for you!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my gosh, AWESOME! Congratulations! I am jealous ;-)
That is so awesome!!! Congrats to you guys!!
Oh my goodness, i have to say i have been wondering. Congrats Heather!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats to the greatest Super Mom! :)
*all smiles here for you guys*
You are the cutest pregnant lady ever, eight is definitely not enough ;)
Love you!
How exciting!!!! Somehow, I already knew and almost asked, but held back. I couldn't be happier for you! Hope you are feeling great. Let me know if there is anything I can do.
wohooo!!!!!!!!! soooooo thrillled!!! another beautiful Beam!!!! God is good!!!!
Does pregnancy even phase you?!?!?
When you go in labor is it like something you will do during commercials???
When are you due!?
I love how you announced it Heth, with the tv show titles~so cute!! And I'm so happy for you!!!
Congratulations! I am so jealous.
Smiles!
Yay!! I'm so excited to "talk preggo" with you some more. Congrats...can't wait to meet your newest little blessing. xxoo
Wow! How exciting!!! Congratulations :)
Congrats! What wonderful news!
Yeesh! I was just catvhing up with you too. #7 is due in 10 weeks. LOL
Congratulations!!!!
That is wonderful news ... congratulations!!
Maybe you should start training for speed not distance and he won't be able to catch you...tihi.
Congratulations!
Exciting news! Congratulations!
I know I don't "know you, know you" but I've known you since you were pregnant with Gemma and I was pregnant with Erin, and I want to tell you that I think you just have the best family. You really are an inspiration. I wish you all the best with this pregnancy.
We saw the youngest 4 after church Sunday and Toby is getting SO big! We were wondering!!!! SO HURRAH FOR YOU GUYS! :)
Congrats! In Robert's words, it's "awesome". We are so happy for you.
Congratulations! I'm so happy for y'all!
Yeah! How wonderful! hope you are feeling well!
britt
Congratulations Heth!!!! So happy for you!
yippee!
That's great! Congratulations!
Congratulations! You're family sounds similar to mine...I'm due August 30th with our 8th!!
Good to hear you are feeling better ;)
-Laura
So exciting!!! Congrats on the new addition to the pile. :)
Congrats gal!
congratulations!!!
wow, i remember when you announced #7 was on the way! doesn't seem like i've been reading here that long!
Heather, congratulations!!! You are an awesome lady.......I love when I see Great White going through town.......
I'm *so* excited for you and your family. What amazing news! Congratulations!
Go Heth & Nate! That's so exciting!
I come from a family of eight.
Yes, it was great!
Congrats!!!
Yeeeeeee-Haaaaaaawwwwww!!!!
CONGRATS, dearie!!!!
YAY!! It's been a while since I checked your blog, and look what I find?! I am so thrilled for you guys!! You are such an inspiration to me! You rock! May the Lord pour heaps of blessings on your life. Congrats!
That is so wonderful!! Congratulations. I am just like you, I usually know I am pregnant b/c I have gained 5 pounds overnight. I blow up like a whale.
I am due with #4 in August. Glad you are feeling better...the nausea still surprises me from time to time.
Post a Comment