They're not helping, they're staking out where you stash everything. Spies, I say!
Cute picture! It's always nice to have helpers.-FringeGirl
ha ha ha ha you are a bag lady too!!!!! yayyayayayayaya I love love my bags!!!!
Only recently have I started letting the kids help put groceries away. Sometimes they like to play "let's hid the food and mom can find it". Oh joy. Still, it is better than putting away 2 weeks of groceries for 8 people by myself!
HA! So cute. I got groceries yesterday...which means we ate all the snacks yesterday. Ridiculous.
just the perfect spot for him up there... next to the cookie dough???
you got pink chucks?-shane
Shane Oh yeah. Pink chucks are a staple in every wardrobe. Do you have a pair? You probably should
chuck dector, he is.
Are you really forcing that child to go into the refrigerator??? LOL, so cute.
here's a slice of history: my children totally put all the groceries away, by themselves, in the right places yesterday. it was LIKE MAGIC!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
They're not helping, they're staking out where you stash everything. Spies, I say!
Cute picture! It's always nice to have helpers.
-FringeGirl
ha ha ha ha you are a bag lady too!!!!! yayyayayayayaya I love love my bags!!!!
Only recently have I started letting the kids help put groceries away. Sometimes they like to play "let's hid the food and mom can find it". Oh joy.
Still, it is better than putting away 2 weeks of groceries for 8 people by myself!
HA! So cute. I got groceries yesterday...which means we ate all the snacks yesterday. Ridiculous.
just the perfect spot for him up there... next to the cookie dough???
you got pink chucks?
-shane
Shane Oh yeah. Pink chucks are a staple in every wardrobe. Do you have a pair? You probably should
chuck dector, he is.
Are you really forcing that child to go into the refrigerator??? LOL, so cute.
here's a slice of history: my children totally put all the groceries away, by themselves, in the right places yesterday.
it was LIKE MAGIC!
Post a Comment