When we went a few years ago, Ryley was really dismayed and didn't seem to be having a very good time. Finally, he said, "That guy (pointing at the chef) is making a HUGE mess!" Neat freak.
Oh, that so makes me want to go there! We had Christopher and Lauren's rehearsal dinner at Benihana's and had a fabulous time and the food was wonderful.
I love it, Caedmon and Jack, do not try this at home. Haha! can't you just see their little wheels turning? I could totally see Nate trying it though, especially the mustard fireball volcano thing.
Sarah, that's a good observation, I never thought of that..... I wish I could have just heard all the chatter between Jack and Caedmom. You'll have to take Toby when he and Gemma are old enough to appreciate it. You should get a free meal for promoting them on your blog.
12 comments:
nice photos. i love eating at such restaurants. hmm, i feel a valentine's day dinner plan coming on.
yummy. i love that stuff!! and even scott will eat it! :)
I love those places. Too bad we have to drive over an hour one way to get to one (maybe it's a good thing--otherwise we'd be broke!).
Jennifer- You are so right. That meal was a lot of fun but it ended up costing a pretty penny. Eek!
Fun!
When we went a few years ago, Ryley was really dismayed and didn't seem to be having a very good time. Finally, he said, "That guy (pointing at the chef) is making a HUGE mess!" Neat freak.
That's one of those once a year events after the tax return comes back! Yummy, yummy!!!
Their expressions are great!
Oh, that so makes me want to go there! We had Christopher and Lauren's rehearsal dinner at Benihana's and had a fabulous time and the food was wonderful.
I love it, Caedmon and Jack, do not try this at home. Haha! can't you just see their little wheels turning? I could totally see Nate trying it though, especially the mustard fireball volcano thing.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
soooooooooooo gooooooooooodd
I have GOT to try that place!
I'm convinced boys will eat anything if it's cooked with a huge flame ;)
Sarah, that's a good observation, I never thought of that.....
I wish I could have just heard all the chatter between Jack and Caedmom. You'll have to take Toby when he and Gemma are old enough to appreciate it.
You should get a free meal for promoting them on your blog.
Post a Comment