Sunday, November 16, 2008

I Hope This Doesn't Mean She Has Been Feeding Him Worms

This morning, an ever chipper and enthusiastic Gemma told me, with many exclamation marks, that: "Mom! Mom! I like Toby! and Lizzy! (grandma's dog) and Randall! and all our pets!"

Two things:

  1. Randall the salamander is our only pet...that I am aware of.
  2. Toby is her little brother.
But whatever.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! I love it! I can totally hear her little voice saying that.

Randall is your only pet...that you're aware of...muwahahaha! Remember the worms in Jack's pocket? Oh! Remember that tree frog by the living room steps going down? Heehee!

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

At least she likes her little brother ;)

Dorsey said...

No worries, he probably only ate one worm and then refused any more since they were "slippery". LOL

Anonymous said...

Kids are hilarious.

You've been tagged. You can check it out at:
http://hookedonmemes.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha, that is hilarious! Kids say the funniest things sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Cute!

Anonymous said...

cute! i love the things they come up with.

Truth said...

Maybe she needs another pet, or new baby brother to add to her collection, lol. Too cute! And I like that she speaks in exclamation marks. You can't have too many of those.

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Ya never know...better check his diapers more closely ;)

Anonymous said...

she must have liked everything on Sunday because she informed me she liked church and coming "here" too which i assume is our class? YAY! bless her sweet sweet heart!

Laura Lu said...

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!