Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Yawn

Another sign of the third trimester: When you wake up in the morning hitting the snooze button, your mind is already strategizing about how you can get a nap that afternoon.

11 comments:

Distybug said...

I do that and I'm not even pregnant!!

Anonymous said...

LOL@distybug's comment. It's true.

Still, there is nothing like that profound, overwhelming third trimester fatigue. Your baby must be growing like crazy right now.

You ever go to bed at 7pm?

www.lifenut.com/blog

Monkey Giggles said...

Get the rest while you can NOW...Pretty soon sleep will be a thing of pleasure.

Anonymous said...

I've been doing that since I got the phone call from the doctor's two kids ago. (I'm on the third and still doing it.)

Trina said...

Awww poor girl! I remember those days of not so long ago!! Making those babies is a lot more work than it looks like from the outside!

Truth said...

Thinking of you! Did you ever share an extra due date???

Code Yellow Mom said...

Nooooo kidding!!!!

Kristine said...

I'm with you girl.
There are definitely those days (weeks, months).
It always seems like such a bonus to not need a nap postpartum (at about 6 months!).
I feel like I've gained a couple of extra hours in the day.

Anonymous said...

go for it! If that's what it takes to put the finishing touches on my next precious, adorable, huggable, kissable, snuggly grandchild, then take that nap!

and call me for little boy patrol while you do, so that there is a house to bring this child home to.

Happy April snow day!

Anonymous said...

Um I don't remember, you'll have to email me. When does the 3rd trimester start? LOL. I knew all of this the first time around, this time I'm too exhausted to think!
I'm 26 weeks Friday.

Anonymous said...

Today i was supposed to go to track practice in the morning...
Last night i had a terrible cough and couldn't sleep
half of me stayed in my warm bed when it came time to go to track because of my cough
the other half was pure not wanting to go and have to run...LOL