I love that. Very cool pictures!
Precious times, precious pictures. Thanks for sharing.
You are such a good photographer. You really captured the moment.
A boy, a dog, and a frog...amusing book, just like the amusing story here. I won't ask any questions though.
Oh, what wonderful memories to have!LOVED the pictures.
great pics!
well done pictures! It almost looks like a page or two out of Life magazine, circa 1955
I just saw on Funniest Home Videos not too long ago an 18 month old caught a frog a little smaller than that one, put it in his mouth, and when his mom got him to spit it out it had died. He had bitten it.
Those rubber boots are so cute! What a great set of pictures.
Those are beautiful pictures. Poor froggy.
oh dear. was there a eulogy?
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I love that. Very cool pictures!
Precious times, precious pictures. Thanks for sharing.
You are such a good photographer. You really captured the moment.
A boy, a dog, and a frog...amusing book, just like the amusing story here. I won't ask any questions though.
Oh, what wonderful memories to have!
LOVED the pictures.
great pics!
well done pictures! It almost looks like a page or two out of Life magazine, circa 1955
I just saw on Funniest Home Videos not too long ago an 18 month old caught a frog a little smaller than that one, put it in his mouth, and when his mom got him to spit it out it had died. He had bitten it.
Those rubber boots are so cute! What a great set of pictures.
Those are beautiful pictures. Poor froggy.
oh dear. was there a eulogy?
Post a Comment