Then I started in on my own little arts and crafts time. All I was doing was making some little envelopes for the party favors for tomorrow night's Christmas party. Lots of cute colorful paper and stickers involved. I should have noticed the eerie silence. You would think I would have learned by now that quiet=bad. Jack and Caedmon were preparing a feast for themselves on the couch. The menu was flour tortillas with butter and strawberry jelly. Mmmm, sounds good huh?! The silver lining is that I now have a freshly steam cleaned couch AND floor.
And let me just say that I would like to personally STRANGLE the man who invented packing peanuts. Here is a visual for you.

Just an FYI, they don't vacuum up very well. I tried my bestest. It seems that they generate an enormous amount of static electricity, those little buggers were stuck to EVERYTHING, including my flannel pajama pants that I was still wearing at 5:00 pm. Haven't pulled a "stay in my pajamas until supper" for awhile. And let me tell you, it felt great. Ok, no it didn't. It felt gross and I don't want to do it again for a really, really long time.
5 comments:
There should be a warning on packing peanuts: Danger--static electricity! My hubby let the boys have a go at a box of peanuts a few years ago and I think it took an hour to pick them up!
What new fun opportunities come at Christmas time!
So if someone wanted to prank you, instead of TP-ing your trees, they would put packing peanuts all over your lawn? Or just give them to the kids when you weren't looking. I wonder if that man knows mothers around the world would like to pack him in a box of his peanuts and send him to Timbukutu.
Jelly tacos!!! YAYYYYY!!! lol :) Ethan and Owen are so very sorry they missed out on the party. We miss you guys so much!!!
That is so funny! We have tons of packing stuff for eBay, and those dumb peanuts are my least favorite! I love newly cleaned carpet...enjoy.
I think it looks like fun actually...
Post a Comment