Are you in the market for an alligator head? They've got it.

Is that one too big? Are you living in a tiny little apartment and you just don't have the space? How about a mini? They are fun sized.

Where else can you find a row 'o horses?

I will warn you though. Once you are face to face with this much selection, you will have a hard time making up your mind. For a long time.

I wonder where they get it?

Whoever said the money can't buy happiness has never been to Treasure City. Because when Nate opened his white butcher wrapped, $4.99, "surprise package" that turned out to be a caller ID box, we laughed harder than we have in a long, long time.

Good bye Treasure City. See you next summer.
7 comments:
Oh my goodness--that is too funny! I haven't been to a place like that in a long time.
Those surprise boxes are usually the gaudiest things, but it's so fun to see what you get!
This just MADE MY DAY!!!
Nate and the kids standing next the fence with their treasures...AWESOMENESS :)
PS - Please please please tell me there's a gator head on display in your living room ;)
did you buy moccasins??
Yay! And the ice cold water outside - that's the bomb on a hot day. :)
What did you buy, children??
Sarah, Sadly, no. We have no gator head hanging above the fireplace. (We also have no fireplace.) They were very, very expensive. Like, hundreds of dollars expensive. Maybe I would have bought one for $5.99 or less. HA!
Melanie, No, no moccasins.
Beefy Lots of candy, lots of surprise boxes, and a ninja star. There were some belt buckles I was eyeing.....
YESSSS!!! If only we could have been there with you. Man I can't get over how tall Tyler is. It's been SEVEN MONTHS since we last saw you guys.
Good Grief! That gator picture popped up on my screen and scared the crap out of me! LOL Looks like alot of fun! I met Jack in the hallway the other day, and he didn't have time to talk because he was headed to his new yellow room for SS. SO funny!
Post a Comment