My friends & I here in Michigan have been talking about marketing Mandles for about a year! We even used this name! They must have overheard us and stole our idea! My only comfort is that they don't yet have our best scent idea... Bacon Grease.
You know how people say they are drinking a Diet Coke or coffee and they ended up spewing it all over the screen and keyboard because something is so funny?
Well. I was eating a bowl of oatmeal. I think it was the "Fear" candle that pushed me over the edge. "Burrito Fart" almost made me choke to death.
14 comments:
hahahaa! so funny!
My friends & I here in Michigan have been talking about marketing Mandles for about a year! We even used this name! They must have overheard us and stole our idea! My only comfort is that they don't yet have our best scent idea... Bacon Grease.
That is brilliant. Bacon Jalapeno Cheeseburger would definitely be Eric's fragrance of choice. Love it.
now that is hilarious!
Oh, that is genius! Hahahaha!!!
-Laura
My goodness, that is hilarious.
This is so STINKING funny!
Now I know what to get my husband for Father's Day.
That is BRILLIANT. I so have to link to that right now. Utterly fab. thanks for cheering up my Friday night!
you should get your hubby the Burrito Fart for his office, I am sure that would be a big hit there! GROSS!
That is HILARIOUS! I'm a little dissapointed they didn't mention "wet woolly"....LOL. yuck.
You know how people say they are drinking a Diet Coke or coffee and they ended up spewing it all over the screen and keyboard because something is so funny?
Well. I was eating a bowl of oatmeal. I think it was the "Fear" candle that pushed me over the edge. "Burrito Fart" almost made me choke to death.
Hilarious!
I wish I could watch a video of gretchen and her oatmeal!
Cracks me up- those sents are the reason we women buy the candles we do!
Very funny!
How brilliant!!!
^___________^
Post a Comment