Melanie I am trying to stay ahead of the game on breakfasts. My kids mow through a shelf full of cereal boxes in two or three days and I'm trying to have some other options around. I made this pile 'o muffins and then put them in the freezer.
Ann The recipe is a super yummy sour cream muffin and then you can add all sorts of things to make different kinds. I made regular ones, ones with cinnamon and spice, and some strawberry banana ones. Here's the recipe.
yay for food in the freezer! I see you have the mini-muffin tins too. Great for kid-sized bites. Last year before Damara was born, I filled the freezer with casseroles...sooo satisfying. I must do this again.
9 comments:
Oh yum! I'm coming to your house.
Did you make ALL those?!? Words cannot describe how impressed I am....and how much I want a muffin right now.
Happy Mother's Day, Heth!!
Wow! Muffin-palooza! Hey, it beats cold cereal, even if it is Quisp...
tell us more....
That is awesome and can I please have the recipe.
Melanie I am trying to stay ahead of the game on breakfasts. My kids mow through a shelf full of cereal boxes in two or three days and I'm trying to have some other options around. I made this pile 'o muffins and then put them in the freezer.
Ann The recipe is a super yummy sour cream muffin and then you can add all sorts of things to make different kinds. I made regular ones, ones with cinnamon and spice, and some strawberry banana ones.
Here's the recipe.
muffin-mania : you rock.
yay for food in the freezer! I see you have the mini-muffin tins too. Great for kid-sized bites. Last year before Damara was born, I filled the freezer with casseroles...sooo satisfying. I must do this again.
Oh my word. Did you seriously MAKE all of those muffins??? Holy cow, woman! I'm impressed!!
Post a Comment