Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mom

There are so many things I want to say about you. I could write page after page and still never capture how I feel.

You are mom, friend, grandma, mentor, confidant, gum passer-outer, Sunday dinner hostess, the queen of perennials. You are beautiful, gracious, solid in your faith, compassionate, faithful, and have a true servant's heart.

I am blessed, blessed, blessed to call you mom.

I love you.

16 comments:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

What a great picture of her!

I remember as a teenager, thinking that someday I wanted to be a "mom like her" she was always so sweet and had a gentleness and calmness about her...I think you have all of her great qualities, Happy Mother's day, Heth & Chris!

melanie said...

I can see so many things you love in your mom so beautifully in you. ((and noelle and cam- such as their tender love of their family and babies!!))

together you even make toilet paper sweet... haha! Happy mother's day!

Pamela said...

Mom's are very special.

P.S how do you get your blog name on your pics you post?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tribute to your mom, Heth. Happy Mother's Day to the two of you! <3

Heth said...

Pamela I use the demo version of a watermarking program. The one I use is Bytescout

Tina said...

ditto that.

best mom ever award.

hands down.

Amie said...

I've always thought that your mom has such a peaceful and comfortable way about her. Truly a beautiful and amazing woman. Has anyone ever not been drawn to her?? :)

Anonymous said...

I can ditto you Heth, well, except the blessed you're my mom part!!!

Truth said...

She is beautiful both inside and out.

Angela said...

LOVE your mom! What a great tribute. She is amazing.

Laura Lu said...

Awwww...your mom ROCKS!!!!

Marcy Massura said...

A lovely tribute and a wonderful picture

Joy said...

That is so sweet and a great picture!!!

May I ask how you get your address on your photographs?

Chris @ Come to the Table said...

This is the first thing that came to my mind,
"Many women have done excellently,
but you surpass them all." Prov. 31:29

Mrs. Schmitty said...

What a perfect tribute!

Anonymous said...

I'm a little speechless here and feel like arguing with you a great length, but what I really want to say the most is...

i love you too. oooooooooooooooodles.