Ow! Sticky!!Happy WW. :o)
LOL. Good thing for the glove.
What an angelic little face
Thank goodness for gloves, otherwise we wouldn't be seeing that smile.
The wonder, and innocence, of childhood. Happy hump day!
Smart idea using the glove. Happy WW>
Man I miss you guys. I wonder how many times I've said that in a comment...I miss you guys.
Good idea...wearing the gloves. Happy WW Day!
He looks so pleased with himself. Great picture!
Ouch is right! He looks pretty proud of himself though!
Oh, man, is that a lesson on human nature! His face is claaaaasic.I'd like to see what he would do with a wet paint sign....He's so very adorable!
What a great idea to use the gloves. Smart man.Deb on the Run
I am sure he was grateful for gloves! Cute face!
ow. cute pic
go for it caedmon! i love the grin..
As always, you get some of the coolest photos!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Ow! Sticky!!
Happy WW. :o)
LOL. Good thing for the glove.
What an angelic little face
Thank goodness for gloves, otherwise we wouldn't be seeing that smile.
The wonder, and innocence, of childhood.
Happy hump day!
Smart idea using the glove. Happy WW>
Man I miss you guys. I wonder how many times I've said that in a comment...
I miss you guys.
Good idea...wearing the gloves. Happy WW Day!
He looks so pleased with himself. Great picture!
Ouch is right! He looks pretty proud of himself though!
Oh, man, is that a lesson on human nature! His face is claaaaasic.
I'd like to see what he would do with a wet paint sign....
He's so very adorable!
What a great idea to use the gloves. Smart man.
Deb on the Run
I am sure he was grateful for gloves! Cute face!
ow. cute pic
go for it caedmon! i love the grin..
As always, you get some of the coolest photos!
Post a Comment