






She's going to be famous and make tons of money soon. My friend Hannah took some photos of my kids recently and I love them. (The photos, not the kids. Wait, of course the kids. I love them both, the kids and the photos. There. ) I was so excited because I am getting really sick of dragging my kids to "portrait studios" who capture that cheesy posed look. Hannah captured my kids in thier own space. You can check out her photography site here. She's awesome.
20 comments:
Wow. Beautiful pictures, beautiful moments. Love 'em.
Hey Hannah, can you come over to my house? I've got a few crazy, photogenic kids, too! Please? Pretty please?
South on 65 to Indy...
Love the photos. I agree ... both the kids and the photos are gorgeous!
I'm with you ... After taking the boys to the studio for pictures I deemed SO SO and paying a price that seemed so unfair ... I finally quite and just try to take more photos here at home and hope they capture a more adequate sense of who they really are. However, I am NO photographer ... like Hannah! What a wonderful job she did. I'm heading over to check out her site right now!
Great pictures!!!!
beautiful pictures, seriously. i'd pay to have some done....
These are REALLY good!!
By the way, I noticed those really snazzy fuzzy red floor pillows in the background. Where did you get those?!?!?!
she's awesome...and then so are your kids!
The photos all turned out great! The boys jumping off the bed is classic! One that you will treasure!
Thanks for the compliments, Heth! I had a blast with your kids. And in case people are wondering, I am available for hire! :O)
So, how much do I owe you for the advertising?
I knew I saw some Laundrypile kids on Hannah's blog/site! She did a fabulous job. The colors are brilliant. I love it! She captured their little personalities perfectly.
I love the pictures. Portrait studios drove me to start taking my kids pictures... don't ever want to go in one again.
To capture kids in their "realness" is the best way to capture that child's heart in their pics.
Good job!
Yay! I love em! Both the kids and the photos! especially the kids- thats why I just need to sit more often
Heather, I LOVE Them! My dh never liked the posed photos from studios either. I love the "real" ones in your own home in real scenarios.
BTW, could you email me? I wanted to email you but couldn't find your email addy. Mine is on my blog. Thanks!
These are great!
Man. I wish I lived in her city.
I try to take lots of pictures at home of the kids, to try and get those elusive pictures, but I am just miserable at it. I can only get one good one out of 100.
they are awesome!! the kids are so cute! i love the one of gemma, how great to really capture who they are.
I love all your pics. I came here through Sara's site.
dang i like them a lot!!!
I love that they are just in their own space - completely being themselves. Naturally. How awesome!
oh those are so great heth!
i love the b/w one where they're coming off the bed!
Great pictures! Hannah site is wonderful!
Such wonderful photos. Your friend is very talented. Cute children. :)
Post a Comment