Friday, May 21, 2010

Moving


We are on the home stretch, packing packing packing.

I've got no blog posts.

The pile of packed boxes is getting bigger than the pile of empty boxes.

And yes, I let my baby girl eat cheerios off of the floor. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

5 comments:

Holly C. said...

Good luck with your move!

melanie said...

Would that be Gemmy in box playing wii.. watching Evy eat cherrios and play in the boxes.
I love it...
Wish I could be there to help you guys!! ((But at least I'll get to see it all done!! ))

gretchen from lifenut said...

Packing for 10 people means the baby has some cereal picnics. Totally okay, totally understandable.

I can't wait to meet your new house.

Anonymous said...

Best way in the world for a baby to get her needed minerals!! lol
yb

Anonymous said...

soo exciting! good luck with everything!