Friday, May 14, 2010

Go Green


I overheard from the next room "Hurry! She's gonna be MAD!"

And this is what I found:




I wasn't mad, because I'm not the one with the Hulk Eyes.

"Don't make me angry, you won't like me when I'm angry...."

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

How does the Hulk manage to look soooo angelic??? Love him....ooma

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

what a face!!!!!!

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

I'm wondering if it's ever possible to be mad at that sweet face?!?

Truth said...

LOL, did you go running when you heard the "she's gonna be mad" phrase? Did you figure out what was being drawn? Does seem hulkish, lol. So cute! He looks like he feels guilty.

ann said...

Hahahaha! Did Gemma do it?

Nicole said...

that is awesome!!!

how do you ever plan on overhearing ANYTHING when you basically triple your sq footage. Be afraid, be very afraid.

Lizzie M. said...

"..she's gonna be mad"....words a mother really never wants to overhear, and yet they make you want to grab your camera :-)!

Great picture!!

melanie said...

Aw tobs, you look awesome! What does the other guy look like..?

Anonymous said...

Ha ha... that's nothing! My friend's 6 year old recently thought it would be cool to give himself a wrestlers mask with a black sharpie... not a spot of flesh color to be seen on his face!

Anonymous said...

oh that's awesome. who wouldn't want hulk eyes?