Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day

Last week one of my kids had a "secret assignment" they were working on at school. The week before Mother's Day? What could it be? He needed a few photos of just him and mom. I was stumped. As I dug through my hard drive, I had all sorts of photos of the kid and a lot less of me, but almost none together. And that inspired my one request for Mother's Day. I didn't care if I got dinner out, or flowers or anything else. All I wanted was a photo with me and my crew and individual shots with each of them one on one. Nate humored me.










But I also got pancakes. Heavenly.



22 comments:

momzie said...

Such great photos!!

KarenK said...

Those pictures are wonderful! You have such a beautiful family.

Holly C. said...

What a beautiful family you have!

Okay-now I want pancakes!

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Love the pics. Love the hair color. Love you!

Viki said...

They look awesome. Great pictures. I don't have many pictures of me either since I'm always the one taking them LOL.

gretchen from lifenut said...

Each photo is darling! That's a true gift.

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

These are GORGEOUSE!!

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

okay these are just awesome! now I want pics with each of my boys!!!

Natalie Joy said...

What a great idea and an incredible treasure to have photos with each child. I love how each picture shows a little of each child's personality! Happy Mother's Day!

melanie said...

*biggest smile ever*

Jodi said...

Adorable!! And how lucky are you all that your kids all have amazing teeth! Can you imagine if they all needed braces??

Anonymous said...

Why didn't I think of that? That's a great idea! Lovin' your blog!

Kelly
www.themorristribe.com

pcb said...

Beautiful! You all look so happy and these photos...what a treasure.

lindsey said...

sweet photos. that's the way to celebrate mother's day.

you remind me so much of the actress Sharon Small, when she was younger :)

ann said...

I love them so much. I love them so. much. I love how I can see a little bit of you in each of them.

Amber D said...

What great pics! Yumm of you chould share some of those pancakes and none of the calories that would be great!

Michelle said...

I love your family, Heather. And the pictures are the best. YOu think someday one of the Dilly kids will marry one of your kids? Then you could be in the family.... Happy Mother's Day to a great mother!

Nicole W said...

Those are all framers my friend! What awesome wall art for the new casa!!!

I love all of them so much! Tyler (even though he is a big bad freshman),still loves his mommma, you and Welly look like sisters, not mother and daughter, Cam's is just perfect Cam, the little stinker. Caedmon's is just perfect, so sweet!. Oh, Jack. Gemma is as beautiful as her momma and sisters, she looks so much like a little girl and no more baby :( Tobes is adorable, like you just caught him for a sec before he is off to start a new adventure, and bless Ev's mostly bald head and beautiful sweet face!!!

Anonymous said...

I think now you need to do one of each with Dad! It will give us all an idea of who they really look like...Mom or Dad...or you could do one of you and nate with each......love ya ...yb

Anonymous said...

I love your photos! Your children are all beautiful and the pancakes look good too. ;-)
-FringeGirl

PastormacsAnn said...

So lovely! Every single one.

Angela said...

Heth! Those pics are SO great! What a treasure.