I recently came across these marvelous inventions at my local Wal-Mart. I literally gasped at the genius behind this design. Immediately, all my four-holed toothbrush holder problems were solved. No more trying to cram them all in. No more toothbrushes laying all over the bathroom counter.
And then Caedmon took it up a notch.
And Toby had to try it too.
12 comments:
momzie
said...
LOL!!! Genius at work. That's how great inventors act when they're children. :-)
Too funny! What a great idea! I can't believe how big Toby has gotten. I started following your blog when Gemma was little bitty. Congrats on the new house and good luck with the move!
our kids use those, too. they have been super handy since one of our kids cracked open the forehead of her sister with the toothbrush holder, thus resulting in the bathroom being stripped of every last object.
congratulations on selling your house in such a short time. that's like some kind of record in this market.
Hi Heth! That is so stinkin' funny. My two year old watched it with me and started cracking up. Clever kids! I love your blog, but I am mostly a lurker ;) Good luck with the big move! So exciting!
12 comments:
LOL!!! Genius at work.
That's how great inventors act when they're children. :-)
way cute! way. way.
love those tooth brushes! We use them too! And my 4 1/2 year old son likes to keep his on the bathroom mirror instead of the sink!
Too funny! What a great idea! I can't believe how big Toby has gotten. I started following your blog when Gemma was little bitty. Congrats on the new house and good luck with the move!
our kids use those, too. they have been super handy since one of our kids cracked open the forehead of her sister with the toothbrush holder, thus resulting in the bathroom being stripped of every last object.
congratulations on selling your house in such a short time. that's like some kind of record in this market.
Love the videos!! Tobs is getting so big! We love those toothbrushes, too!
Hi Heth! That is so stinkin' funny. My two year old watched it with me and started cracking up. Clever kids! I love your blog, but I am mostly a lurker ;) Good luck with the big move! So exciting!
- Leah
Such cleverness, and the laughter is contagious.
Their laughter just puts a smile on my face!
I'm gonna need to go to Wal-Mart now...
that was the best!! permentant smile planted on my face...
i love tobs little request to try... dang they are cute!!!
That is awesome! We love our suction toothbrushes!!
How creative! I need to buy some of these!
Post a Comment